New technologies in mobile phones
Market research agency
An international research agency commissioned PMR to conduct a study on telecommunications services in Poland. The project concerned mobile phone usage in persons aged 14 to 65.
The study was carried out among private holders of mobile phones on a sample of 500 people using computer-assisted telephone interviews (CATI).
Value for the client
Our research let us answer the client's pressing questions, i.e. the popularity of different mobile operators, type of phone used, use of mobile solutions and social networking sites.
- A survey of top IT businesses in Poland
- Research study on the Polish e-commerce market and its consumers
- The needs of Polish companies from IT sector regarding human resources management
- IT market in Poland
- Cloud computing market in Poland
- Software market in Central and Eastern Europe