Research PMR has a long track record of experience in carrying out fieldwork for global research agencies and coordinating international projects in Central and Eastern Europe. We can be your fieldwork partner for research projects in the whole region of CEE, thus saving you time and resources.
We can take over any specific stage of the market research process, i.e.:
- design or adjustment of survey instruments,
- translation into local languages,
- recruitment of respondents, sampling,
- data collection, interviews or moderation,
- data cleansing or data analysis,
- interview transcription,
- reporting (top-line or full reports),
- providing facilities for different kinds of research i.e. web streaming for FGI (with FocusVision), localisations for CLT.
Your benefits from working with Research PMR:
- We are able to recruit respondents on a very short notice – even within 24 hours.
- We have experience in recruiting very specific and hard to get to respondents, i.e. specialist in a niche field, doctors with a rare specialization.
- We are able to field both quantitative and qualitative projects according to our client’s requirements while bringing our local market expertise and methodological competence.
- We cooperate on an ongoing basis with a number of proven local research agencies in the countries covered with our fieldwork services. We know which agency specializes in what field, thus we employ verified partners.
- Our primary focus is the area of Central and Eastern Europe but we are also capable of conducting research in Western Europe and other countries. Please see where we operate.
- Our project managers are experienced in managing multi-country research projects, which saves you time and stress.
- How are Polish patients suffering from primary immunodeficiencies treated? Marketing message testing with Polish doctors
- Audit of cinema advertisements: mystery visits
- Models of multiple myeloma treatment in Polish health care: a tracking study with haematologists