The needs of Polish companies from IT sector regarding human resources management
HR services provider
To promote its business and adapt its offer to the evolving requirements of the market, our client – a leader in the HR outsourcing market, requested information concerning the needs and preferences of its existing and prospective customers in the IT sector. The research project carried out by Research PMR featured a multi-faceted approach to the needs of the prospective clients, with respect to both preferences and barriers. The main goal of the project was to deliver information which could be used in press materials describing the HR services and personnel consulting market and our client’s position within that market.
To achieve this goal computer-assisted telephone interviews were conducted with 102 of the largest IT companies in the Polish market.
The following issues were examined during the project:
- the HR policy of IT companies,
- use of HR outsourcing services,
- the client’s image against the background of its competitors,
- iT market situation assessment.
Value for the client
Our research provided the client with data supporting its decision-making process concerning the selection of methods for reaching potential customers in the IT sector. The results also delivered guidance on adapting the HR outsourcing offer to the needs of the examined sector. Additionally, dozens of prospective sales leads were generated in the form of contacts with customers potentially interested in our client’s services.
- Telecommunications needs of small and medium-sized enterprises in Poland
- ISVs’ relationships with vendors - qualitative B2B study (IDI) in Poland
- Online survey on Polish companies needs in the field of business IT solutions
- Telecommunications services for business and carrier segment in Poland
- Telecommunications market in Poland
- Telecommunications market in Central and Eastern Europe