F2F interviews with market leaders and social opinion leaders in the CIS countries – Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan
Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Market research agency
One of the largest global providers of telecom services was interested in a comparative analysis of the brand image of such providers. The study entrusted to PMR involved institutional and corporate clients in 6 Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) – Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
The survey technique was suited to the specific character of the analysed countries – all the interviews were carried out during face-to-face interviews. The choice of respondents was deliberate, based on the client’s own list. Over several weeks we were able to reach the agreed number of respondents in each of the analysed countries. We realised interviews with representatives of institutions and organisations such as ministries and government offices, as well as representatives of the main market players’ top management and key opinion leaders.
Value for the client
The findings have allowed the client to better understand the potential of the analysed brand of telecom service provider in the region of CIS countries, as well as observe how the analysed brand is assessed in relation to the competition.
- The level of use of innovative IT solutions in Polish companies: quantitative interviews with decision makers
- Face-to-face in-depth interviews with online consumers in Poland
- Decision makers in micro and small companies – mini focus groups
- IT services market in Poland
- Integrated telecommunications services market in Poland
- Telecommunications market in Poland