Optimizing the positioning strategy of a new product in the pharmaceutical market
Market research agency
An international research agency commissioned PMR to recruit gastroenterologists and patients in the Czech Republic for online focus groups (FGI on-line). The aim was to discover the group’s opinions on a new product used in gastroenterology, and to determine an optimal positioning strategy. An important element of the study was to identify the most efficient ways of communication with the target group.
Our experience in international recruitment allowed us to access 12 gastroenterologists and 8 patients for an online focus group interviews in the Czech Republic. Our long-time partnership with partners from Central-Eastern Europe made it possible for us to efficiently reach the target group. That allowed us to complete the project much faster. Group interviews, conducted via an online platform, enabled a mutual exchange of opinions and ideas, and a creative stimulation.
Value for the client
As a result of the recruitment, the client could quickly reach their target group in the Czech Republic, and discover the opinions of specialist doctors and patients on a new product used in gastroenterology. The applied methodology allowed us to collect comprehensive material on the most effective form of communicating with the target group, as well as perceived benefits of using the new product.
- In-depth interviews with physycians in Czech republic in field of orphan drugs
- Cancer treatment approach in the Czech Republic, Russia and Slovakia
- Diagnosing the population of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma and the manner of their treatment in Poland and in the Czech Republic
- Generic and innovative drugs market in the Czech Republic
- OTC market in Czech Republic
- Private healthcare market in Czech Republic