Pneumococcal vaccinations – IDIs with physicians in Turkey
Pharmaceuticals – pediatric vaccines
Market research agency
We conducted a market research study among specialists in Turkey about children vaccination practices. Our client prepared two sets of messages to be used in campaigns for their product. Our task was to test creative concepts to provide insights on how vaccinating pediatricians and primary care physicians (PCPs) perceive and respond to the information.
We have conducted a series of IDIs with pediatricians and primary care physicians. We collected background on vaccinations among adolescents. During each interview physicians assessed the appeal and message of the concepts.
Value for the client
Research results allowed to understand importance, believability and “call to action” for the messages among physicians who vaccinate adolescents. We were able to capture potential questions and objections that physicians may raise, in order to prepare Sales Representatives to handle most effectively.
- How are Polish patients suffering from primary immunodeficiencies treated? Marketing message testing with Polish doctors
- Models of multiple myeloma treatment in Polish health care: a tracking study with haematologists
- Biosimilars in Polish healthcare: opportunities and barriers to development
- Biological and biosimilar medicines market in Poland
- Public and non-public hospital market in Poland
- Regional analysis of healthcare market in Poland