Cancer treatment approach in the Czech Republic, Russia and Slovakia
Metastatic renal cell carcinoma treatment
Czech Republic, Russia, Slovakia
Market research agency
Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC), also known as renal cell cancer or renal cell adenocarcinoma, is by far the most common type of kidney cancer. Our client was interested in investigating potential uptake of a new product in emerging markets. The purpose of this research was to discuss physicians’ treatment approach in metastatic renal cell carcinoma and the different types of patients they are visited by.
We have conducted a series of in-depth interviews (IDIs) with oncologists who manage patients with mRCC in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Russia. All interviews were conducted face to face in specialists’ offices. During IDIs we have reviewed prescribing sequencing and discussed different patient types and treatment decision making criterion across each line of therapy.
Value for the client
Research results allowed us to understand what drives physicians in mRCC therapies, with a view to understanding the current situation in preparation for the launch of client’s new products.
- In-depth interviews with physycians in Czech republic in field of orphan drugs
- Diagnostic tests market potential in Russia and Poland
- Optimizing the positioning strategy of a new product in the pharmaceutical market
- Distribution on the pharmaceutical market in the Czech Republic
- Distribution on the pharmaceutical market in Slovakia
- Distribution on the pharmaceutical market in Central Europe