Market analysis of software applications, ICT services and infrastructure in small and medium-sized enterprises in Poland
Software applications, ICT services and infrastructure
For the purposes of an annual report on ICT solutions in Polish companies prepared by the PMR Publications department, PMR’s research department carried out a B2B market study. A routine analysis of the ICT market allows us to track trends and developments in this area.
804 interviews were conducted using CATI in small and medium-sized enterprises operating in eight sectors of the economy. Respondents were mostly IT managers or other employees who have experience in ICT solutions. Additionally, in seven sectors a detailed comparative analysis between the sectors was carried out.
Value for the client
The study’s findings were presented as part of an overview of the whole SME sector, taking into account the size of a company. Furthermore, a comparative study was carried out, which presented the data by industry.
Detailed data includes:
- share of companies using personal computer, laptops, netbooks, smartphones and tablets, together with average number of devices
- share of companies using landline telephones and mobile phones, together with average number of devices
- share of landline, mobile and internet providers
- types and average internet connection speed
- share of companies using external data center services
- share of companies using cloud computing
- types of services provided to the companies by external IT suppliers
- types of software used, together with a list of most popular programs
- average number of IT staff
- analysis of IT safety policy in larger companies – cells responsible for IT security, actions taken
- share of companies conducting security audits of their IT systems
- dynamics of expenditure on ICT in companies surveyed.
- Face-to-face in-depth interviews with online consumers in Poland
- Decision makers in micro and small companies – mini focus groups
- Digitization in Polish healthcare: qualitative and quantitative research among hospitals and out-patients clinics
- IT services market in Poland
- Integrated telecommunications services market in Poland
- Telecommunications market in Poland