Software applications, ICT services and infrastructure for large scale enterprises in Poland
For the purposes of the PMR’s report "Software applications, ICT services and infrastructure for large scale enterprises in Poland", our Research Division conducted a B2B market survey. The survey was concerned with large scale enterprises operating in the most promising sectors from the point of view of ICT. The respondents were employees in executive positions in IT departments and other staff members who were competent in the area of ICT applications in their company.
Research PMR provides data to PMR’s reports on ICT market a regular basis, which allows to track trends and changes in the ICT market. It was the third edition of the survey of the large enterprise sector. In order to reach a target group of enterprises in Poland that would be as varied as possible, the survey used the CATI technique (computer-assisted telephone interviews). 522 interviews were conducted in large scale enterprises, operating in nine areas of economy. Additionally, a detailed analysis of findings and a comparative analysis of sectors of economy was carried out for six economic areas.
Value for the client
The results of the survey have been presented in the form of eight chapters containing the findings for the entire large scale enterprises sector, the six analysed economic sectors, as well as one comparative chapter. The obtained data have shown the popularity of ICT solutions in large scale enterprises in each of the industries.
The detailed data presents:
- the share of companies using desktop computers, laptops, netbooks, smartphones and tablets
- the average number of devices
- the share of enterprises using fixed telephony, mobile telephony, along with the number of phones
- the share of fixed and mobile telephony providers and Internet providers
- types and speed of Internet connections
- share of companies using the services of external data processing centres
- share of companies using cloud computing
- types of services provided to companies by external IT providers
- shares of software types, and a list of the most popular applications
- the average number of IT department staff
- growth of ICT outlays in the analysed enterprises
- an analysis of IT security policies in large enterprises – IT security cells, types of activities
- share of companies auditing the security of IT systems.
- Face-to-face in-depth interviews with online consumers in Poland
- Decision makers in micro and small companies – mini focus groups
- Digitization in Polish healthcare: qualitative and quantitative research among hospitals and out-patients clinics
- IT services market in Poland
- Integrated telecommunications services market in Poland
- Telecommunications market in Poland