Corporate image research for a mobile services supplier in CIS countries
Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
The aim of the project was to obtain in-depth information on the image of a mobile services supplier in six CIS countries: Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Georgia and Armenia. The client wanted to learn about its reputation in each country.
Research PMR carried out in-depth interviews with government officers and key opinion leaders in each country regarding the company's image. Interviews with the government officers were the most difficult to organise and yet essential for the project. It was also very important that the interviews were conducted by experienced moderators since individual in-depth interviews truly expand the scope of the existing knowledge as well as clarify ambiguities.
Value for the client
Having local experience in the CIS region and having experience securing hard target respondents, Research PMR was able to obtain all the information that was essential for the client and provide them with a better understanding of their reputation in each country.
- The needs of Polish companies from IT sector regarding human resources management
- Telecommunications needs of small and medium-sized enterprises in Poland
- ISVs’ relationships with vendors - qualitative B2B study (IDI) in Poland
- Telecommunications market in Poland
- Telecommunications market in Russia
- Telecommunications market in Central Europe