Analysis of the door markets in Bulgaria, Romania, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia
Research PMR prepared a report on the market of interior door from wood derivative products in five Central and Eastern European countries (Bulgaria, Romania, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia).
The study contained the following information on the markets under review:
- size and value of the market,
- description of distribution channels,
- description of the key trends prevailing in the door market and the related markets (residential and office construction markets),
- profiles of key manufacturers and distributors.
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- Market study on formwork systems in Poland
- Study of the market of internal wall insulations in Poland
- Concept test of communication materials about Pumps and Pump Systems in Poland
- Residential construction market in Central Europe
- Non-residential construction market in Central Europe
- Civil engineering construction market in Central Europe