The HVAC market in Poland
The HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) industry, a branch of sanitary engineering, is a topic little explored in Poland. This situation exists despite the rapid growth of Poland’s non-residential construction sector, which in H1 reached a yearly increase of 17.6%. Research PMR published the results of its survey (first edition) in the report HVAC market in Poland. Development forecasts.
PMR conducted a B2B survey of companies that install:
- heating systems
- ventilation systems
- conditioning systems.
For this report, a total of 300 interviews were conducted, which breaks down to 100 interviews per category. All interviews were carried out using the CATI technique (computer-assisted telephone interviewing).
Quantitative interviews with industry specialists were analysed on the basis of company profiles in terms of construction type, most common installation locations, and the competitive environment of the three aforementioned segments.
According to the results, installation of HVAC is typically carried out in new buildings (57%) rather than as a function of renovation. HVAC installations in urban settings (76%) show substantial advantage over those done in rural settings (24%). More than half of the surveyed companies indicated an interest in new items found on the HVAC market, particularly those having to do with heating systems.
Value for the client
The data we delivered have allowed the structure of the three major segments of the HVAC market –air conditioning, ventilation and heating – to be determined. The results of the surveys of industry specialists revealed:
- product category preferences
- criteria of choice of manufactures
- innovative tendencies
- most popular HVAC systems being installed by companies
- distribution channels for HVAC equipment
- segment analysis by construction type.
- Study of the construction chemicals market in Poland
- Analysis of the automation systems market in Poland
- Analysis of the construction material market in Poland
- Protective coatings market in Poland
- Lighting market in Poland
- Civil engineering construction market in Central Europe