Study of the construction chemicals market in Poland
PMR's research team conducted a third consecutive B2B study on the construction chemicals market in Poland. The study embraces detailed information on the five market segments:
- ceramic tiles
- masonry work
- thermal insulation systems
- floor screeds and compounds
- thick coat plasters.
The study was conducted using CATI (computer-assisted telephone interviews). The sample consisted of 336 renovation and construction companies. The aim of our research was to diagnose the Polish construction chemicals market and its structure, shape and dynamics of development.
The questionnaire involved questions for all respondents and five blocks of questions about particular types of work which were answered only by respondents operating in that specific field of construction chemicals. Thanks to this solution we were able to precisely analyze renovation and construction companies in terms of the specifics of their business.
The analyses have been developed according to our proprietary methodology for comprehensive development of reports and industry analyses - PMR Market Insight.
Value for the client
Our research allowed us to develop a comprehensive analysis of the construction chemicals market in Poland.
The report from this study embraces detailed information, among others, on the following key topics:
- contractors' product selection criteria
- major construction chemicals manufacturers and their brands
- networks and largest distribution channels
- data on market size, value and dynamics for specific segments
- shopping trends in particular product categories
- PMR's Construction Climate Index value for companies in the construction chemicals market.
- Analysis of the automation systems market in Poland
- Analysis of the construction material market in Poland
- Construction chemicals market in Poland
- Construction sector in Poland H2
- Protective coatings market in Poland
- Lighting market in Poland