Study of the Polish premium clothing market
An international chain of premium clothing stores commissioned PMR to conduct a study of their brand and consumer habits, to provide support for ongoing marketing and sales operations. The study’s aim was to diagnose the client’s brand, including brand perception and brand awareness among the target audience, and furthermore, to explore buying habits within this group.
The study was conducted in two stages:
- an exploratory analysis of secondary data, the aim of which was to review the premium clothing market in Poland, identify the competitive environment and define the target audience profile
- Computer Assisted Telephone Interviews with the target audience defined by the client.
Value for the client
PMR provided the client with results which included:
- brand diagnosis, including brand awareness and brand image among the target group
- analysis of the brand ambassador’s image
- identifying functional attributes and brand personality traits
- diagnosis of consumer habits and behaviors in the premium segment
- analysis of purchasing preferences of the target group, both regular customers and consumers who are not customers.
- New tobacco product in the Polish market: concept testing.
- Discount clothing in Poland: qualitative analysis
- Sports clothing and footwear brand position: interviews and observation
- Home furnishings, equipment and DIY retail in Poland
- Private label in Poland
- Children's products market in Poland