Testing concepts of new dental syringe in Poland and Russia
Medical and pharmaceutical market
Market research agency
The client, an international research agency, asked PMR for support in a project aimed at testing concepts for a new product in Poland and Russia. The study’s goal was:
- to identify dentists’ needs and requirements with regard to usage and usefulness of dental syringes
- to define doctors’ preferences of packaging and syringe storage methods.
In accordance with the client’s wishes, we conducted focus group interviews with dentists in Warsaw, where we tested the concepts of syringes. These group interviews enabled an exchange of thoughts and ideas between the participants and a stimulation of their creativity.
Owing to PMR’s experience in coordination of international projects, we were able to conduct a corresponding study also in Russia.
Thanks to our medical database - PMR Medical Panel - we were able to successfully reach the target group of medical specialists that our client required, which additionally reduced both the duration and costs of the project.
Value for the client
The applied methodology allowed us to collect extensive information on the form, shape and graphic design of the new product. During concept testing, we identified the strengths and weaknesses of each concept, and pointed the client in the direction of modifications which can make their product more adapted to the needs and expectation of dentists.
- How are Polish patients suffering from primary immunodeficiencies treated? Marketing message testing with Polish doctors
- Models of multiple myeloma treatment in Polish health care: a tracking study with haematologists
- User experience research on the medical online platform
- Biological and biosimilar medicines market in Poland
- Public and non-public hospital market in Poland
- Regional analysis of healthcare market in Poland