Deep vein thrombosis in patients suffering from cancers
An international research agency commissioned PMR to conduct a study aimed at improving the strategy for one of the drugs from the portfolio of its client, a pharmaceutical company.
The client wanted to learn about various physicians’ approach to the prevention and treatment of a specific disease of the circulatory system; additionally, they wanted to find out what were the unmet needs and barriers in prescribing the product.
The study consisted of two complementary phases: qualitative and quantitative. The first phase included 24 telephone depth interviews (TDIs) with physicians of various specialties, jointly with the client and based on the results of a pilot study. The findings allowed us to prepare for the next stage of our research, that is 40 questionnaires conducted using the CAWI method. Thanks to PMR Medical Panel we were able to recruit physicians from different fields.
Value for the client
Thanks to the findings from both phases, our client was able to verify the brand strategy for their product and to adjust it to the current needs of the market. New target groups for the product were also identified.
- How are Polish patients suffering from primary immunodeficiencies treated? Marketing message testing with Polish doctors
- Models of multiple myeloma treatment in Polish health care: a tracking study with haematologists
- User experience research on the medical online platform
- Biological and biosimilar medicines market in Poland
- Public and non-public hospital market in Poland
- Regional analysis of healthcare market in Poland