Identifying attractive consumer segments in the medical services market
The client, one of the leading providers of specialized medical services, asked PMR for support in introducing new medical services to the Polish market. PMR delivered reliable data on potential customers, prepared preliminary verification of new product concepts and provided practical recommendations about sales and promotional activities.
The study's concept was divided into two separate research modules. The first of these was a segmentation study on a representative sample of potential customers. On the basis of this study we were able to highlight segments which were attractive from the perspective of the new offer. Next, we concentrated on identifying effective support channels for reaching those segments while working on developing the product concept.
We completed a series of surveys, including a quantitative survey on a representative sample of Poles, questionnaire interviews with current customers, focus group interviews with representatives of the attractive segments, and individual in-depth interviews with potential institutional and business clients.
Value for the client
The results, recommendations and conclusions were discussed on several occasions with members of the board and supervisory board during workshops held at the client's headquarters. Together we formulated recommendations for the final shape of the service package and marketing messages targeted at specific groups of customers.
- Biosimilars in Polish healthcare: opportunities and barriers to development
- User experience research on the medical online platform
- New product in the pharmaceutical market: in-depth interviews with pharmacists and consumers
- Biological and biosimilar medicines market in Poland
- Public and non-public hospital market in Poland
- Regional analysis of healthcare market in Poland