A qualitative study of consumer preferences in purchase and consumption of biscuits in Poland
Our client, a European biscuits manufacturer, wanted to find out how its products were perceived in Poland and how they measured up against the competition. Another important issue was to identify the perceptions of the client's brand and of the competitors' brands, and to define strengths and weaknesses of the products as well as to determine their competitive advantages.
In accordance with the client's need we organised and performed a qualitative study based on focus groups including Polish consumers of biscuits. During the interviews the following issues, among others, were discussed:
- Polish consumers' habits
- product packaging assessment
- product tasting
- qualitative product segmentation.
Value for the client
The study provided the client with valuable data enabling it to develop both its marketing strategy and product sales strategy for the Polish market. The client especially appreciated the information collected on the strengths and weaknesses of its brand and the recommendations concerning possible distribution channels which were included in the report as an additional feature.
- Brand awareness testing for apparel brand
- Supporting the expansion of a discount clothing chain in Poland: store check study
- Customer flow observation in restaurants
- Online retail market in Poland
- Grocery retail market in Poland
- HoReCa market in Poland