Customer flow observation in restaurants
Our client, the owner of a retail network, was looking for information on customers frequenting their restaurants in a specific city in Poland. The client wanted to obtain data on the demographic structure of their customers, broken down by consumption on site and take away.
During the course of one week, our trained and experienced interviewers carried out a hidden observation of consumers at restaurants. Five establishments were for the study, each of which was observed for a total of 24 hours. To ensure the highest possible quality of the data, the observers were subjected to internal control, and the gathered data verified in great detail.
Value for the client
As a result of the study, the client received data on the flow of consumer in particular restaurants broken down by:
● Number and structure of consumers by day, hour, gender and age;
● Number of consumers dining on site and ordering take aways.
Thanks to obtaining highly detailed data, the client can now adjust their offer, internal layout of the premises and staff resources to the needs and intensity of customers frequenting their restaurants.
- Fresh pasta in Poland: quantitative consumer survey
- Shopping center as product: comparing catchment area resident awareness and consumer awareness
- New tobacco product in the Polish market: concept testing.
- Private label retail market in Poland
- Wholesale market of groceries and cosmetics in Poland
- Food to Go retail market in Poland