CAWI interviews in healthcare sector - pre-market entry research project
Working for a large manufacturer operating in the healthcare sector, Research PMR conducted market research in four European countries: Croatia, Poland, Sweden and Ukraine. The numerous aims of the project included identification of drug prescribing behaviours, evaluation of a range of different drug brands, and assessment of a new drug concept.
The project was conducted in two stages:
- exploratory tele-depth interviews,
- online interviews.
Research PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- How are Polish patients suffering from primary immunodeficiencies treated? Marketing message testing with Polish doctors
- Models of multiple myeloma treatment in Polish health care: a tracking study with haematologists
- Biosimilars in Polish healthcare: opportunities and barriers to development
- Regional analysis of healthcare market in Poland
- Dermocosmetics market in Poland
- Imaging diagnostics and radiotherapy services market in Poland