Key competitive edges in cash logistics services
Cash management provider
Our client – a company providing cash logistics services – was aiming to raise the quality and competitiveness of their services. The company was in need of information on market structure, key market players and ways in which end customers use cash logistics services. This project was a challenging one, mainly due to the market’s nature, but also because of the crucial issue of information confidentiality.
In order to provide the client with useful business information on their market, Research PMRers conducted in-depth qualitative interviews with representatives of major Polish companies which use cash logistics services. The study involved persons responsible for making decisions regarding cash management. Preference was given to persons with considerable experience in the industry and a broad knowledge of the market, which allows them to make informed choices regarding suppliers, and to assess the quality of their services daily, over a longer period of time.
The study was divided into four crucial parts:
- General information about the market
- Profiles of key players
- The process of choosing a supplier and using cash logistics services
- Other issues related to cash logistics services
Value for the client
services. This knowledge enabled us to complete a report consisting of four parts which were of most importance to our client. The findings were supplemented by a number of conclusions and recommendations, which suggested further courses of action. Additionally, Research PMRers conducted workshops in the client’s headquarters, where the study’s findings were discussed with employees of all levels.
- Polish consumer and business attitudes towards insurance services: focus group interviews with consumers and mystery shopping at companies from the financial sector
- Desk research concerning financial services in Poland
- Anti Money Laundering challenges - interviews with Polish, Czech and Slovakian banks
- Private label retail market in Poland
- Wholesale market of groceries and cosmetics in Poland
- Public and non-public hospital market in Poland