Leasing services in Poland: a survey of companies in the SME sector
Financial and leasing services
BZ WBK Leasing - a leader in leasing services in Poland - asked PMR to conduct a study into the quality of leasing services in Poland. The study’s goal was to find out how popular leasing is as a form of financing Polish SMEs, and also to find out how companies choose a lessor and what they think about the cooperation. In addition to that, the client wanted to get information on companies’ moods and plans for development In and on the popularity of international expansion as a form of development.
We conducted over 400 CATI interviews on a randomly sample. Small and medium-sized private sector companies took part in the study, operating in the production, trade, construction and service industries. The interviews were conducted with company employees directly involved in the process of selecting a leasing company.
Value for the client
PMR completed a comprehensive report which gathers information on factors influencing the choice of a leasing company, as well as information on SME’s satisfaction with their lessor. The report also included data on the expansion plans of Polish companies - a fact that can directly influence a company’s willingness to use leasing. Thanks to PMR’s analysis the client will be able to make further business steps in order to perfect their leasing offer and fully customize their communication model to meet the expectations of companies with different business profiles and sizes of employment.
- Understanding the perspective of decision makers in the Polish pharmaceutical market: in-depth interviews on hematological drugs
- Clinical nutrition in Polish hospitals: analysis of the buying decision process
- In search for consumer insights: an online community study with consumers of floor systems in Poland and Russia
- Construction machinery market in Russia
- DIY retail in Poland
- Construction sector in Poland - Regional analysis