Analysis of e-commerce market in Russia
Market research agency
The project’s aim was to analyse the e-commerce market in Russia. The scope included an analysis of 21 product categories, with emphasis placed on 5 key categories: clothing and footwear, electronics and household appliances, DIY and furniture, cosmetics and household detergents, and food products.
Using computer-assisted web interviewing (CAWI), we surveyed 600 adult residents of Russia who had access to the internet. The interviews were conducted with persons who had purchased online a product from one of the 21 categories.
Value for the client
The report contains detailed information on purchase frequency, average purchase expenses, buyers’ motivation and most popular online retailers, in relation to the five main product categories. The publication also contains:
- comparative analysis of e-shopping and traditional shopping
- popularity of different methods of payment
- popularity of price comparison websites and auction platforms.
The study’s results were supplemented with PMR expert opinions on the e-commerce market in Russia. Detailed information on the report: Online retail market in Russia.
- How to stay one step ahead of the competition: a regular study of consumer trends for a manufacturer of food ingredients
- In search for consumer insights: an online community study with consumers of floor systems in Poland and Russia
- Brand awareness testing for apparel brand
- Grocery retail market in Russia
- DIY market in Russia
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Russia