Study of furnishings market in Poland
Market agency research
Department Research PMR carried out another edition of a market study into home furnishings in Poland. The area covered three major issues: renovations, purchasing of furniture and of homeware, including both purchases conducted and those planned. The project’s objective was to gather information on respondents’ home renovation and purchasing habits in the abovementioned categories.
600 residents of Poland 18 or over participated in the CATI study. Random selection of respondents was able thanks to Random Digital Dialing (RDD), ensuring that the sample was representative.
Value for the client
The study gave us a good idea of trends in home furnishing. The data was collected into a report by department PMR Publications entitled Home furnishings, equipment and DIY retail in Poland. Market analysis and development forecasts, which contains detailed information on the following issues:
- date of recent renovation
- division of work during renovation
- scope of recent renovation and renovation works
- place of purchase of materials
- types of furniture and homeware purchased in the current or previous year
- planned expenses for furniture and homeware
- planned place of purchase of furniture and homeware
- furniture selection factors
- motivation behind furniture purchase.
- Discount clothing in Poland: qualitative analysis
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Poland
- Polish consumers and washing detergents – target group study before launching a new product into the Polish market
- Home furnishings, equipment and DIY retail in Poland
- Private label in Poland
- Children's products market in Poland