Analysis of consumer preferences and behaviour in the Polish dairy market
Production of dairy products
The client, a leading producer of dairy in the Polish market, asked PMR to provide them with research and advisory services, which would result in optimizing their strategy in the Polish market.
The project included consumer research (in the form of telephone interviews) on a representative sample of Poles. The study includes issues of consumer behaviour, an analysis of satisfaction with brands, and identifying strong and weak points of individual brands.
Value for the client
In collaboration with PMR consultants, the research department delivered information which helped to optimize market strategy and continue further consulting services.
- New cold cuts packaging concept testing
- Usage and Attitude survey of wearers of fashion accessories
- Behaviour and needs of target group - diagnosis preceding brand re-launching into the market
- Children's products market in Poland
- Retail market of home appliances, electronics and digital media in Poland
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Poland