Business-to-business research: CATI survey on visiting and image of travel trade fairs
We have conducted a second edition of market research for one of our regular customers - a major Polish host of international fair events.
Research PMR analyzed the image of travel trade fairs among representatives of tourism branch in Poland. The aim of the study was to assess the potential market of business visitors coming to travel fair events and investigating the image of travel trade fairs and exhibitions. We have also analyzed how the market had changed since the previous edition in early.
Within this market research project Research PMR conducted 430 CATI interviews with travel agencies and tour operators all over Poland. As a result our Client received a detailed report with research results.
Research PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- Demand for logistics services: B2B study
- Qualitative assessment of fringe benefits popularity among Polish companies
- Commercial establishments: consumer study
- Online retail market in Poland
- Grocery retail market in Poland
- HoReCa market in Poland