Segmentation of the electrical components market in Poland
Research PMR has carried out a segmentation of the electric components market in Poland. The report was based on 300 CATI interviews with panel builders, designers of wiring systems, and contractors.
The main aims of the project were to classify the market into segments based on buyers' preferences (regarding products, customer service, prices, delivery times, etc.), and to understand the purchasing and decision-making processes and customers' needs.
Research PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- Packaged industrial gases - customer segmentation study in the Czech Republic and Poland
- Research on cranes market in Poland, Czech and Russia
- Research on selecting a new service name for a leading global oil engine producer
- HVAC market in Poland
- Construction sector in Poland H2
- Rynek wyposażenia łazienek w Polsce