CAWI interviews in healthcare sector - pre-market entry research project
Working for a large manufacturer operating in the healthcare sector, Research PMR conducted market research in four European countries: Croatia, Poland, Sweden and Ukraine. The numerous aims of the project included identification of drug prescribing behaviours, evaluation of a range of different drug brands, and assessment of a new drug concept.
The project was conducted in two stages:
- exploratory tele-depth interviews,
- online interviews.
Research PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- Atherosclerosis - on-line survey among specialists in Poland
- Telephone interviews with Oncologists and Urologists
- Multicountry qualitative study on IV infusion products
- Medical devices market in Poland
- Dietary supplements market in Poland
- OTC market in Central and Eastern Europe