How to build and effective marketing strategy for a consulting company: qualitative interviews with clients
An international consulting company wanted to examine the needs of both their existing and potential customers. The client was looking to answer the following questions:
- How to optimize communication with potential customers
- How to increase their brand’s visibility
- Who to address their offer to.
In the early phase of the project, we, together with the client, identified potential segments of respondents within the target group. Next, we conducted a series of in-depth interviews with representatives of each of the segments.
During the course of the interviews we identifies the issues faced by the client’s target group, discussed optimal communication channels and expectations towards providers of consulting services. We also analyzed in great detail the current market offer of competing companies and organizations.
We managed to reach a relatively demanding group – business respondents from companies of different kinds and of different sizes. An additional challenge was the fact that one of the researched segments were start ups, that is companies which develop an idea and are looking to enter the market, therefore they don’t conduct regular business. Reaching that segment was a considerable challenge, but thanks to the extensive experience of our team of recruiters we were able to conduct the recruitment process efficiently and reach the right respondents.
- Demand for logistics services: B2B study
- Qualitative assessment of fringe benefits popularity among Polish companies
- Loyalty program customer satisfaction. A qualitative study in the agricultural sector in Poland.
- Sports nutrition supplements market in Poland
- Sports nutition supplements market in Poland
- Subscription services market in Poland