Sports clothing and footwear brand position: interviews and observation
Sports clothing and footwear
Market Research Agency
An international research agency working on behalf of their client – a manufacturer of sports clothing and footwear – wanted to compare the brand’s condition in different European markets. They commissioned PMR to conduct a study in their client’s stores, in order to gain insight into consumer opinions and habits in the Polish market.
An experienced team of PMR interviewers carried out a series of CAPI interviews and observation of people visiting the manufacturer’s stores, taking into account the distribution of respondents by sex, age and purchase. As a result, we were able to obtain data on motivators and barriers, consumer opinions on the store’s design and functionality, and unmet their needs.
Value for the client
The survey results allowed our client to gain a better understanding of Polish consumers, especially in terms of:
● needs and expectations in terms of product range
● store functionality
● satisfaction with shopping in sports shops
● purchase motivators and barriers
Thanks to the study’s results the client will be able to optimize their current marketing and sales strategy and adapt it to the needs of the Polish market.
- Brand awareness testing for apparel brand
- Supporting the expansion of a discount clothing chain in Poland: store check study
- Customer flow observation in restaurants
- Online retail market in Poland
- Grocery retail market in Poland
- HoReCa market in Poland