Creative workshops for product development of new medical device for diabetics
Medical devices used in diabetes
One of our regular clients asked us to help them with suggesting directions for the development of a new product. They wanted to improve one of their medical devices for diabetics, to make it more innovative and better suited to the needs of Polish patient.
The PMR team conducted a creative workshop with specially diabetes patients. The goal of the session was to uncover patient needs and problems which could be solved by the new device. The second part of the session was aimed at generating a high volume of ideas for improving the current devices and developing totally new approaches to the devices. Patients were supported by a professional graphic designer who was able to sketch their ideas on the spot.
Value for the client
The client received a report with an analysis of patient needs and ideas which could be used to address those needs. The report also included all the graphic output produced during the session, along with a commentary on their interpretation and usefulness.
- Study among physicians on mobile applications as a form of gaining specialist knowledge
- Medical products sales barriers: qualitative interviews with decision-makers in Polish healthcare facilities
- New drug potential: qualitative interviews with doctors
- In vitro diagnostics market in Poland
- OTC market in Central Europe
- Private healthcare market in Central Europe