Market research to support product development in dental materials
Dental materials manufacturer
Our client – a market research agency working for a dental materials company – needed a local partner to conduct a market research study in Poland. PMR already had experience in this area, therefore made a perfect partnering agency to complete this task.
PMR recruited teams of dentists and their assistants to participate in focus group sessions. Both assistants and dentists had the opportunity to test new dental materials and give their feedback on their features, pros & cons, as well as possible applications.
The recruitment process was demanding, because the discussions required the participation of dentists as well as their dental assistants. An additional challenge was using dental materials that are not widely used in Poland – materials which dentists are not entirely familiar with. However, thanks to PMR Medical Panel’s resources and an experience team of recruiters we were quickly able to find the right number of participants.
Value for the client
Our client was able to directly observe the discussions, and therefore to immediately get answers to some of their research questions. Additionally, they could react and suggest issues for further explorations during the discussions.
The end result was a report summarizing the results, including participants’ reactions to the new dental materials, suggestions on improvement, and additional comments. It also included the specifics of the Polish dental care market, and typical applications of materials and procedures used by dentists in Poland.
- How are Polish patients suffering from primary immunodeficiencies treated? Marketing message testing with Polish doctors
- Models of multiple myeloma treatment in Polish health care: a tracking study with haematologists
- User experience research on the medical online platform
- Biological and biosimilar medicines market in Poland
- Public and non-public hospital market in Poland
- Regional analysis of healthcare market in Poland