Next edition of the study on construction sector in Poland
Market research agency
For the purposes of the next edition of the report Construction Sector in Poland, PMR conducted a study among the largest companies in the Polish construction market. The main objective of the study was to arrive at a diagnosis of the shape of the Polish construction market, prospects for growth and analyses of specific segments.
The study was conducted using computer-assisted telephone interviews (CATI). 135 interviews were conducted among directors, executives, proprietors and other high-level employees (chiefly those in the marketing and sales departments). The carefully sample provided us with valuable and meaningful data on the entire Polish construction sector. Participants were chosen from a list of 200 largest construction companies operating in the Polish market.
Value for the client
The study and the statistical analysis of gathered data allowed us to diagnose:
- current state of the Polish construction industry
- prospects for growth of a specific sector
- current financial and HR state
- factors facilitating and inhibiting activity in the construction market
- companies' financial dynamic
- companies' forecast financial situation in the coming years
- assessment of the backlog of orders based on the value of completed projects
- level of a company's investment in the next year
- analysis of competition in the construction industry.
- Construction chemicals in Poland. Market value and structure.
- Specialist building products in Poland - market study.
- Thermal insulation materials in Poland: market analysis
- Construction sector in Poland H1
- Railway construction market in Poland
- II Construction Forum in Poland