Evaluation of a medical product marketing campaign and a patient classification
A research agency commissioned PMR to conduct a study on a medical product (growth factors) with regards to their current advertising campaign and classification of patients who take similar pharmaceuticals.
In order to obtain information our client required, we performed telephone depth interviews with physicians of select specializations, whose work experience ranged from 3 to 35 years. Thanks to this, we were certain the respondents had up-to-date knowledge of treatment methods which involve similar drugs.
Value for the client
Thanks to our research, the client was able to learn about the respondents’ thoughts on market growth factors and factors influencing the choice of pharmaceuticals. Furthermore, the study allowed us to outline marketing opportunities for the product, create a patient profile and evaluate the marketing campaign.
- How are Polish patients suffering from primary immunodeficiencies treated? Marketing message testing with Polish doctors
- Models of multiple myeloma treatment in Polish health care: a tracking study with haematologists
- User experience research on the medical online platform
- Biological and biosimilar medicines market in Poland
- Public and non-public hospital market in Poland
- Regional analysis of healthcare market in Poland