Culture festival participants satisfaction survey (second edition)
Culture and art
The organizer of a Polish culture and arts festival commissioned PMR to conduct a survey. The objectives of the project included:
- analysis of participant satisfaction
- evaluation of festival events
- analysis of participant preferences
- evaluation of the festival’s visual identification
- defining the participants’ level of sponsor brand recognition.
In order to reach a large number of respondents quickly and efficiently, a time and cost effective technique was employed – Computer-Assisted Web Interviewing. Festival participants who provided an e-mail address were sent a link to an online survey, which they filled out themselves. A random sample was drawn from the group of people who did not provide an e-mail address. Those were interviewed using Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing.
Value for the client
A study of two editions of the festival made it possible to obtain comparative results and to see which areas of the events had been assessed most positively and negatively. The client was able to evaluate actions taken in order to improve the festival and increase participant satisfaction. Thanks to research conducted yearly, the festival gained new growth potential. Identifying new festival products together with acceptable prices and demand estimation will allow the client to tailor their offer to the target audience’s expectations.
- Demand for logistics services: B2B study
- Qualitative assessment of fringe benefits popularity among Polish companies
- Commercial establishments: consumer study
- Online retail market in Poland
- Grocery retail market in Poland
- HoReCa market in Poland