Children’s products market in Poland - a market insight analysis
Children’s products market
For the purposes of the first edition of the report Children's products market in Poland. Market analysis and development forecasts, PMR’s research department conducted a study on products for children under the age of 12. Our main goal was to analyze five segments of the market: toys, clothing, footwear, cosmetics and baby food.
The study was conducted using computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI) on a representative sample of 600 adult residents of Poland aged of 18 or over. Respondents were people who declared purchasing at least one item from the aforementioned categories. The results were then divided into two groups: parents (or legal guardians) and people who do not have children but purchase children products, which allowed us to examine the market more thoroughly.
Value for the client
Based on the findings, we identified leading brands in the market of products dedicated to children and infants in all five categories, as well as places where Poles most often purchase kids’ products.
The report also includes information on the following:
- level of expenditure on children’s products
- factors determining choice of product
- cosmetics private labels and their evaluation
- children’s dermo-cosmetics and their evaluation.
The findings formed the basis of a report prepared by the department of PMR Publications: Children`s products market in Poland. Market analysis and development forecasts.
The report also contains information on, i.a., children’s products market value, main trends and forecasts for the next five years.
- E-commerce in Poland
- Clothing and footwear market research in Poland
- Analysis of retail market of home appliances, electronics and digital media in Poland
- Grocery retail in Poland
- Sports goods retailing in Poland
- Retail market of home appliances, electronics and digital media in Poland