Clothing and footwear market research in Poland
Clothing and footwear market
PMR's research department conducted a quantitative study among directors and managers of 160 clothing and footwear retail chains in Poland.
67 CATI (computer-assisted telephone interviews) were conducted (55 with clothing companies and 12 with footwear companies).
The sample consisted of management representatives, managing directors and proprietors. The main goal of the study was to gather information about the current state of the Polish clothing and footwear market and to define prospects for development in the near future, particularly in the context of the current economic situation.
Value for the client
Thanks to the study, it was possible to determine prospects for development for companies operating in the clothing and footwear market, identify the main obstacles the industry faces as well as factors which can have a positive effect on the growth of this market segment.
The analysis also allowed us to define the following:
- structure of the apparel and footwear market in Poland
- prospects for the clothing and footwear market
- companies' strategy
- companies' financial dynamic
- forecast market values
- market trends for the coming years.
The report also includes profiles on the most important companies in the Polish clothing and footwear market. The results became the basis for creating a report by the Publications division of PMR: Clothing and footwear retail market in Poland
- How to stay one step ahead of the competition: a regular study of consumer trends for a manufacturer of food ingredients
- Discount clothing in Poland: qualitative analysis
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Poland
- Online retail market in Poland
- Grocery retail market in Poland
- HoReCa market in Poland