Market potential analysis for a new restaurant in a large Polish city
The client, a foreign restaurant owner with a chain of higher price level restaurants, asked PMR to conduct an analysis of market potential and provide a marketing strategy for their first restaurant in Poland.
The research involved:
- observation of the stream of customers at the planned location
- conducting 6 separate research studies on 6 target groups
- competitor analysis for the planned location of the restaurant.
Value for the client
As part of the research and consultation PMR:
- identified potential target groups
- analyzed target groups’ size and purchase potential
- prepared marketing strategy recommendations.
- HoReCa market in Poland – B2B and B2S survey
- Measuring pedestrian traffic at potential eating establishment sites
- Market insight analysis of HoReCa sector in Poland
- Online retail market in Poland
- Grocery retail market in Poland
- HoReCa market in Poland