International study with shopping centre customers
Clothing and footwear
Czech Republic, Germany, Poland
The client, a foreign clothing company which holds collections from the middle and upper price ranges, asked PMR to conduct an international research project in Poland, Czech Republic and Germany.
As part of the project PMR:
- translated questionnaires into local languages
- performed 2400 exit store interviews with shopping centre customers in 3 countries
- performed an analysis and presentation of the findings.
Value for the client
The client received an extensive report as well as tabulation, which contained an analysis of the findings with cross-sections of a few different segments of customers. An added value for the client was the fact that PMR included local insights and recommendations about shopping centres which met the company's specific requirements.
- Clothing industry - increasing sales by optimizing marketing strategy
- Market research to support new branding strategy of a retail chain
- Analysis of the pre-packed vegetables segment in Poland
- Online retail market in Poland
- Sports goods retailing in Poland
- Retail in the Czech Republic