Dermocosmetics market in Poland
PMR conducted a study of the dermocosmetics companies active in Poland focusing on the current situation in the sector. The survey was carried out for the purpose of PMR' release.
The survey used the CATI technique (computer-assisted telephone interviews) and the respondents were the executive staff of companies operating in production, sales and distribution branches of Polish dermocosmetics market. The key objective of the study was overviewing market conditions, current situation and its key trends concerning such issues as macroeconomical situation and regulatory barriers. The questionnaire covered questions referring to general conditions of operating in the business, conditions for market expansion and plans for business introduction in the sector as well as export and distribution network system.
Such approach to the study resulted in obtaining comprehensive assessment of the sector as well as of its potential from the perspective of dermocosmetics companies (production and distribution).
Value for the client
The results of the research enabled complete insight into Polish dermocosmetics market potential, having included such issues as macroeconomical factors, information on sales according to specific product categories, sector's size and value as well as key trends, distribution channels and predicted changes in the market.
The publication was supplemented with complete profiles of major companies, specifications of macroeconomic, epidemiological and regulatory trends as well as consumer behaviour patterns.
- Digitization in Polish healthcare: qualitative and quantitative research among hospitals and out-patients clinics
- Analysis of the healthcare system in Poland – flow of patients suffering from rare diseases
- Analysis of the hospital market in Poland
- Biological and biosimilar medicines market in Poland
- Public and non-public hospital market in Poland
- Regional analysis of healthcare market in Poland