The eleventh edition of the Polish telecommunications sector survey
PMR conducted B2B survey among 100 largest and top profit-making companies operating in the telecommunications market in Poland. This unique publication is an all-purpose business resource for professionals with interests in Poland’s telecommunications industry.
The survey used the CATI technique (computer-assisted telephone interviews). Our respondents were marketing, sales, development department heads and other top management personnel. We also surveyed employees pointed for the attendance in the research by their management what guarantees our respondents' adequate qualifications.
Thanks to adequate sampling, the results we obtained provide valuable source of information and reliable forecasts concerning telecommunications sector in Poland. Additionally, professionals' opinions covered by the study account for exhaustive insight into current situation in the Polish telecommunications market.
The directory of top 100 telecommunications enterprises was created on basis of business summaries (e.g. Teleinfo 500, Computerland TOP200) and PMR's data.
Value for the client
The results of the research enable presenting essential information on key factors having the strongest positive influence on the Polish telecommunication market as well the information on the major development barriers.
This PMR release comprises such issues as:
- key trends and current situation in the following segments
- fixed line segment
- mobile telephony segment, smartphone segment, mobile phone distribution and mobile Internet access as well as MVNO market in Poland.
The PMR's publication is a comprehensive source of information essential for companies planning operations in the Polish telecommunications market as well as for those already present in the sector, however considering introduction of some modifications in their strategies according to the latest trends. The release is also crucial in terms of monitoring sector changes.
- Face-to-face in-depth interviews with online consumers in Poland
- Decision makers in micro and small companies – mini focus groups
- Digitization in Polish healthcare: qualitative and quantitative research among hospitals and out-patients clinics
- IT services market in Poland
- Integrated telecommunications services market in Poland
- Telecommunications market in Poland