An analysis of animal feed needs of dairy farmers
Market research agency
One of the leading manufacturers of farm animal feed was interested in obtaining information from markets, which would allow to analyse the potential entry onto the market of products used in the breeding of dairy cows. Our client (a research agency) has therefore prepared a scheme of a study that aimed to identify the needs of dairy producers and veterinarians in this field.
Within the project we completed a number of direct (F2F) in-depth interviews (IDIs) with dairy farmers and veterinarians specialising in breeding dairy cows. We were interested in how the various stages of the reproductive cycle of dairy cows affect the methods of feeding the herd, and what are the most frequent problems Polish breeders must face. We analysed the cow breeding programs implemented by farmers, the results they achieve, and the role of nutrition in effective detection of estrus and improved conception rate.
Value for the client
We prepared a report that presented comprehensive information about the needs and aims of Polish dairy farmers. Thanks to the collected data our client received comparative information about the most important unmet needs of farmers in the context of breeding, and indication of areas that need further improvement.
- Loyalty program customer satisfaction. A qualitative study in the agricultural sector in Poland.
- New brand navigation due a series of unconventional focus groups
- Ceramic tiles market – comprehensive consumer study in Poland
- Telecommunications services for business and carrier segment in Poland
- Public buildings construction in Poland-2020
- Public hospitals market in Poland