Healthcare service offer survey
Devices and software in hospitals
Market research agency
Working for the leading manufacturer of critical care products we have conducted a survey on healthcare service offer. The main aim of the study was to understand users’ needs for service and support for devices and software in hospitals.
We have conducted 80 online interviews in two countries: Poland and Turkey. On each market the sample consisted of biomedical engineers, IT managers, critical care nurses, critical care physicians, medical directors and department heads.
Value for the client
We managed to gather information on aspects that are the most important to customers in terms of customer service, hardware and software service and education and training for the health care products they buy. We also learnt how much more they would be willing to spend in order to obtain a specific service attribute. Research results allowed our client to adjust their offer to better meet their customers’ preferences and expectations.
- New reimbursement act – a survey of pharmaceutical companies
- Pneumococcal vaccinations – IDIs with physicians in Turkey
- Hepatitis C treatment in Poland – new drug concept test
- OTC market in Poland
- Biological and biosimilars drug market in Poland
- Private healthcare market in Central Europe