Test of information materials for doctors (detail aid)
Pharmaceuticals - vaccines
Market research agency
Based on the results of previous research, the client prepared a draft of an information leaflet for doctors about a new paediatric vaccine. Our task was to test whether the proposed leaflet served its purpose, and whether it presented the assumed message in an effective manner.
At our client’s request we realised a series of in-depth interviews with paediatricians and general practitioners. The main part of the interview comprised a pretend visit from a medical representative, during which doctors were presented with the information leaflet draft. Some elements of the leaflet were presented in several alternative versions.
Value for the client
The findings allowed our client to determine which elements of the leaflet reach the doctors, and are the most convincing or useful in their everyday work, as well as in conversations with parents of young patients. The results contributed to choosing the final version of the information leaflet and fine-tuning its elements.
- Children’s vaccinations in Poland – a test of communication materials for doctors (detail aid)
- Promotional campaign test for a weight-loss product
- IDIs with specialists on Hypertension - communication materials testing
- OTC market in Poland
- Biological and biosimilars drug market in Poland
- Private healthcare market in Central Europe