Test of marketing material concepts for a children’s toothpaste
Oral hygiene products
Market research agency
Our client was planning a new advertising campaign for its product – a children’s toothpaste. Our task was to test several graphic concepts prepared by the advertising agency for the global market, in order to discover how successful the concept is in Poland.
We realised four focus groups with mothers of young children who have already started brushing their teeth. The groups were observed live by our client and interpreted into English. During the meetings the participating women discussed, assessed and compared a number of different ideas for advertising this product category.
Value for the client
The findings of our survey informed the client which concept appeals the strongest to the customers, which one is the most memorable, and which succeeds best at presenting the message assumed in the advertising campaign. The client has also received suggestions on adapting the cultural reference content to the Polish market. The findings will be used in creating the final version of the advertising campaign for the Polish market.
- Quantitative study of beer consumers in Poland using innovative immersion sessions
- Polish consumers and washing detergents – target group study before launching a new product into the Polish market
- Understanding the Polish premium hard cheese market
- Grocery retail market in Central Europe
- Private label retail market in Poland
- Online retail market in Poland