Brand equity study in Poland
Our client, an international consulting company specialising in branding, was creating a strategy for the development of private labels in the Central and Eastern European region for one of the leading wholesale and retail sales chains in Poland. PMR’s market research project provided support in terms of preparing a strategy for the group.
Within its marketing survey, PMR organised a multi-part, over a month long research project. It comprised qualitative research (4 focus groups) and quantitative research (600 interviews with customers of sales chains). Combining the two methodologies provided multiple angles from which to view the surveyed isues.
A result of the marketing study was a comprehensive research report covering issues such as:
- brand awareness and image
- customer loyalty and satisfaction
- consumer behaviour
- strength of the brand compared to competing brands on the market.
Value for the client
The report based on the research contained not only the findings, but also recommendations based on them. It provided support for the consulting company in terms of business consulting, which resulted in a number of decisions concerning the development of the individual sales chains and private label strategies. PMR’s researchers also actively participated in marketing workshops led by the consulting company for the end client.
- Analysis of the pre-packed vegetables segment in Poland
- Clothing industry research for supporting local marketing and sales strategy
- International study with shopping centre customers
- Children's products market in Poland
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Central Europe
- Clothing and footwear retail market in Poland