Using ICT solutions in small and medium enterprises in Poland
Value for the client
The results of the survey have been presented in the form of nine chapters containing the findings for the entire SME sector, the seven analysed economic sectors, as well as one comparative chapter. The obtained data have shown the popularity of ICT solutions in small and medium enterprises in each of the industries.
The detailed data presents:
- the share of companies using desktop computers, laptops, netbooks, smartphones and tablets
- the average number of devices
- the share of enterprises using fixed telephony, mobile telephony, along with the number of phones
- the share of fixed and mobile telephony providers and Internet providers
- types and speed of Internet connections
- types of services provided to companies by external IT providers
- shares of software types, and a list of the most popular applications
- the average number of IT department staff in SMEs
- growth of ICT outlays in the analysed enterprises
- share of companies using EU funding when implementing IT investments.
Full findings of the research can be found in the PMR’s report "Software, ICT services and infrastructure in small and medium-sized enterprises in Poland".
- Face-to-face in-depth interviews with online consumers in Poland
- Decision makers in micro and small companies – mini focus groups
- Digitization in Polish healthcare: qualitative and quantitative research among hospitals and out-patients clinics
- IT services market in Poland
- Integrated telecommunications services market in Poland
- Telecommunications market in Poland