Interviews with haematologists - target group research in Poland
Regular client asked PMR to conduct a survey among haematologists in order to track the changes in the doctors' perception of therapies applied in the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome and multiple myeoma. This was another wave of an international project performed by Research PMR for the third time in Poland. In the course of the project data was collected concerning both the treatment and the doctors' knowledge of and attitudes towards commercially available drugs.
We carried out 30 telephone interviews with Polish haematologists. During the interviews the following issues, among others, were discussed:
- treatment strategies,
- drug therapies applied,
- drug dosage schedules,
- opinions on drugs,
- perception of pharmaceutical companies / drug suppliers,
- knowledge of the drugs.
Value for the client
Having recruited doctors from the PMR Medical Panel we were able to quickly reach the study target group as defined by the client. We support our clients in periodic research (panel and tracking studies), most of our respondents took part in the previous study waves, also carried out by PMR.
- Analysis of the Polish pharmaceutical market
- Diagnosing the population of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma and the manner of their treatment in Poland and in the Czech Republic
- Treatment methods applied to patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer in Poland
- OTC market in Poland
- Clinical trials in Poland
- Private healthcare market in Poland