Paediatric vaccines – pre-market launch study and product concept test
Our client plans to introduce a new paediatric vaccine to the Polish market. Before launching it, the client needed to make sure that the product shows benefits convincing enough to succeed on the local market. They also wanted to test and adjust their communication strategy in order to convey an effective message to the target group and guarantee that the new product would be well received after launch.
We have recruited 30 Paediatricians and Primary Care Physicians and conducted in-depth interviews with them. The aim of the interviews was to explore their attitudes to the concept of a new product, the key benefits perceived and how well the product will fit into their current practice. Part of the interviews were carried out in a viewing facility and were directly observed by the client. This allowed the client to influence the directions of exploration and ensured that the most useful information was sought.
Value for the client
Thanks to the information collected during this study our client will be able to adjust their market launch strategy in terms of planning the communication channels, communicating key product benefits and adjusting marketing materials to make them the most effective. The background information on the local market will also help in planning a long-term market strategy.
- Interviews with haematologists - target group research in Poland
- Diagnosing the population of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma and the manner of their treatment in Poland and in the Czech Republic
- Treatment methods applied to patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer in Poland
- Non-public hospitals market in Poland
- Medical devices market in Poland
- Dietary supplements market in Poland