Analytical report for a global IT services company
Research PMR was commissioned by the Polish branch of a global IT services company to research and write a report analysing the availability of multi-lingual workforce in Poland.
The report included the following information:
- approximate number of people in Poland speaking English and one of a group of over 25 languages fluently,
- the same information for Warsaw.
Market analysis services (desk research, market sizing and forecasting) are one of key areas of specialisation of Research PMR. They are provided with the use of a proprietary desk research methodology.
Research PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
- The level of use of innovative IT solutions in Polish companies: quantitative interviews with decision makers
- Face-to-face in-depth interviews with online consumers in Poland
- Decision makers in micro and small companies – mini focus groups
- IT services market in Poland
- Integrated telecommunications services market in Poland
- Telecommunications market in Poland